Browse all oneliners

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   Other


181The fear of feeling the pain is worse than the pain itself. Share on Facebook      
182The fellow who is fired with enthusiasm for his work is seldom fired by his boss. Share on Facebook      
183The fellow who never makes a mistake takes his orders from one who does. Share on Facebook      
184The first 90% of project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% usually takes the other 90% of the time. Share on Facebook      
185The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents,... and the second half by our children. Share on Facebook      
186The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging. Share on Facebook      
187The first sign of a nervous breakdown is when you start thinking your work is terribly important. Share on Facebook      
188The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left. Share on Facebook      
189The first time I ever read the dictionary, I thought it was a poem about everything. Share on Facebook      
190The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship "I apologize" and "You are right." Share on Facebook      
191The Ford Motor Company is unveiling a car with a body entirely made of plastic. I believe they're calling it the Cher. Share on Facebook      
192The formula for a happy marriage is the same as the one for living in California: When you find a fault, don't dwell on it. Share on Facebook      
193The four stages of man are: infancy, childhood, adolescence, and obsolescence. Share on Facebook      
194The fridge light DOES go out. Now let me out of here!!!! Share on Facebook      
195The fundies keep telling me I'm going to Hell and they're going to Heaven. If they aren't there, it won't be Hell, so I guess we're all going to the same place! Share on Facebook      
196The future is much like the present, only longer. Share on Facebook      
197The future is that time when you'll wish you'd done what you aren't doing now. Share on Facebook      
198The future will be better tomorrow. Share on Facebook      
199The future will soon be a thing of the past. Share on Facebook      
200The game of catch has never been so fun! - inventor of the hand grenade. Share on Facebook